Friday 29 June 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!



Feeling very happy today, the lovely Fiona from Inky Prints (www.inkyprintsintheattic.blogspot.co.uk) has nominated me for a Versatile Blogger Award!


Ta-dahh!
There are some rules though...

The Rules

1. Add the award to your blog.

2. Thank the blogger(s) who gave it to you.

3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.


Blimey - so 7 random things about me -

1)  I used to be able to drink a bottle of beer whilst holding it with my foot (!)

2)  I can play the theme tune to The Good, The Bad and The Ugly by blowing in to my hands

3)  People who park in Family parking spaces at supermarkets (and don't have any children with them)                make me soooo mad!

4)  I love Doris Day.  Fact.

5)  Chocolate fudge cake with whipped cream is my favourite comfort food.

6)  I have a scar on my right knee from falling off my roller boots aged 12.

7)  My dream is to go to New York one day.

Now off to award to MY favourite top 15 bloggers!

Thanks again, Fiona!

Marie x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marie! Congratulations to you! Loved reading a little more about you! Thank you again for your visits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marie, thank you for your very kind comments and the blog award, it's very sweet of you. Still trying to imagine the beer by foot thing!

    ReplyDelete

I always like to read your views - all welcome!

Marie :)