Thursday 28 June 2012


Teresa Down Under's beautiful bag

This patchwork tote was made following a really lovely tutorial that I found online. (Click here)

It's not often I have found tutorials as easy as this one to follow, but I honestly think if I could manage it, anyone could!

To make the bag yourself, you can either use up some of your own fabric squares for the patchwork top (5" x 5") or use a charm pack.

I just used bits of what I had left over from older projects, and an old bit of green curtain I had got from a charity shop!

I loved my finished bag, but maybe you wouldn't want yours to look quite so garish!

My finished bag :)

Marie x

Crackle Effect Using Glue!



Beautiful and easy crackle effects using glue! Fab!  Click here to follow the link!

This is another great tutorial I found on Blogger, courtesy of Make The Best of Things blog.  It features lots of other great ideas, too!

Marie x










3 comments:

  1. Your bags really lovely, and you obviously made it so well :)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elizabeth, but you really are too kind!

    Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I have nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award, to add it to your website please check my blog (http://inkyprintsintheattic.blogspot.co.uk/) for the rules. Good luck if you go ahead, either way I love your blog. x

    ReplyDelete

I always like to read your views - all welcome!

Marie :)