Friday 18 November 2011

TIME TO "BLOG"

A DRESS, NOT A BAG...
Just a quick something, as it has been pointed out to me that I've yet to write anything...

This blog was mainly meant to be about sewing, but will probably include anything and everything, so no doubt this'll become a mixed bag.

Trying out dressmaking at the moment, however, it is soooo hard.  Patterns are like following instructions on how to put an MFI wardrobe together, so you either get them easily, or you don't.  I definitely do not.  But good old YouTube cos it's currently teaching me everything I know.  I finished a dress for my eldest daughter yesterday, who announced she would never wear it (for crying out loud - she's 4!!) 

My next project is a skirt for me... hmmm, I'll probably never wear it either.

1 comment:

  1. All looking very good Marie, I love your background, and I bet the dress is lovely!
    Naomi x

    ReplyDelete

I always like to read your views - all welcome!

Marie :)