Wednesday 18 April 2012

Pretty blog stuff

I have come across a lovely site for "prettying up" my blog.  So, have spent many hours this week trying different looks and have found it hard to settle on one!

Also spent my time prettying up some lovely frames, and like the results so far (photos to follow soon).

Much time has also been idled using Instagram.  My son and I went to Brighton on Sunday (same day as the Brighton Marathon) and he persuaded me to go on to the Brighton Wheel.  As someone who hates heights, this was no mean feat.

However, that said, as it was only a ten minute ride, I coped ok and got some lovely pics!

Brighton Pier

Brighton Pier from up high

Brighton Marathon using Tilt Shift

Brighton Pier Instagram style

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always like to read your views - all welcome!

Marie :)