Wednesday 8 February 2012

Bit of this, bit of that...

Been feeling really rough this week, so although I had started (what I thought) would be a very quick quilted-throw for the living room, is turning out to be anything but!

Squares sewn together, yet to be sewn to wadding and back.
Instead of the 'stitch in the ditch' technique, I decided to have a go at some free motion quilting instead (hence the time it's taking).  I am enjoying how it's looking (see below) but I am finding it quite a strain on the old domestic machine!


Come on, you lovely Singer, you can do it!!

Also, I have started a sketch that I am hoping to turn in to something more... just need a few more hours in the day, please!!

1 comment:

  1. this is all looking lovely Marie, I really like the sketch, just as it is.

    ReplyDelete

I always like to read your views - all welcome!

Marie :)