Wednesday 8 February 2012

Long Live the Charity Shop!

Two days before Christmas, I was fortunate enough to come across a Singer sewing machine in excellent working  condition for the grand price of £10 - my best bargain yet.  I love it.  Long live the Charity Shop. 


my machine-embroidered elephants
Over the last few months, my local charity shops have supplied me with lots of fabric too.  


As a result, I have tried to be quite productive and over the last few days have made some more tote bags, which look a lot better than the ones I have done in the past.


I have used some Suki Iron-On transfers on one, and a bit of machine-emboidery on another.  Not bad either as I am trying to use only re-claimed fabric.

Onwards and upwards!
Gorgeous Suki transfers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always like to read your views - all welcome!

Marie :)