Thursday 15 March 2012

Dress making!!

I've been wanting to learn dress-making for ages and ages... fortunately, there is a new sewing shop local to me that's running such a course!  Whoop! www.moresewing.com

Last night was my first session, and I've chosen to do something that's meant to be quite straightforward, although it's not that easy for me, yet.  A girl in the group is being slightly more ambitious than I, she's making her prom dress - must say, it looks like it'll be amazing!

My Skirt Pattern

When I've mastered this, the plan is to make the girls some summer clothes that they will hopefully want to wear!



The material I'm using is a fabric remnant I picked up for £2, no sense in wasting good material for a practice run...

Un-ironed!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always like to read your views - all welcome!

Marie :)